Why Fostering Dimensions?
When you choose to become a foster carer, you are faced with making the decision of choosing a fostering agency to work with and support you on your fostering journey from start to finish.
There are many independent fostering agencies, local authorities and trusts that provide fostering services within the UK and finding the best fostering agency might not always be easy.
We are an independent fostering agency and Fostering Dimensions are dedicated to providing the best care for our foster children whilst ensuring we are the right agency to fit your needs. There is a lot to consider and research when deciding to become a foster carer and the last thing you want is to choose a fostering agency that cannot support you or provide you with all the details and information you need.
We can offer you offer you thorough support.
Fostering Dimensions appreciate that life as a foster carer is challenging yet rewarding and we are right by your side throughout it all.
Our vision is:
A world in which foster children are healthy, happy and well educated
• We work hard to develop foster carers, providing a range of training to meet your individual needs
• We aim to deliver an excellent fostering service that supports children and young people
• We focus on positive outcomes for children and young people to fulfil their potential
• We provide regular events for foster children and the children of foster carers.
• We acknowledge children and young people have individual needs and support a therapeutic approach to caring for children and young people
• We value feedback from foster carers and young people and will actively encourage your involvement in developing and improving our service
• We provide Children and young people with regular newsletters, activities and workshops